Social Media Icons

slide code

Photo

Mai Stor
Welcome! The name is Mai Stor - a 20 y/o gal who lives in Israel, the holy land, and enjoys nothings more than taking cute pics, traveling the country and the world and eating (a lot). Hope you'll find what you're looking for and stick around for a while!

♥ welcome to my blog! ♥

social media icons 2

Search

category 1

Outfits

category 2

Travels

category 3

Lifestyle

Hello my old friends♥

Well hello there.
Long time no seen.
SURPRISE!
I decided to start my blog again, this time with a bit more time on my hands and few more years of adulthood ;) 
This month I'll turn 20 (when last time I've been here was when I was 17- whoops?).
Few things have changed - 
First things first, I have a boyfriend for almost 6 months now. We spend mostly weekends together because of the army, but these are the best weekends I have. btw his name is Shahaf♥ - you will get to know him, I promise.
Second, I joined the Israeli army. EWE. I'm supposed to finish my service in 7 months - thank god.
Third, I'm planning to travel a lot more so get ready for that! Next month Shahaf and I are supposed to fly to Prague, and it will be amazing.
On the bad note, I developed a stomach issue during the army because of the terrible food, (and also because I worked as a waitress in a chocolate bar and ate tones and tones of chocolate...) so right now I'm on a strict diet that allows no sugar, no yeast and no gluten (but I eat this one anyway). We think I have candida if anyone has heard of it. 
Life has been interesting so far, let's see what will happen in the next few years.
My plans for "Stormia" -
♥ Posts once a week: usually will be on Tuesday.
♥ YouTube videos every once in a while (I will try to make one video per week).
♥ The blog will be mostly a fashion blog but also ; lifestyle, vlogs, healthy and organic food and travels.
These are only plans for now, I still have to settle a few things before getting real consistent, for example: I have to design my room and make it pretty for the video setup, I have to buy myself a really good laptop and so much more 😵
P.S - if you haven't noticed, I changed the blog theme and I'm in love. I still have to figure out a couple of things but I feel like it looks like a more professional blog.

If you have any questions about me, the blog and my life in general, don't be shy and ask me here in the comments or on my Instagram page!

Comments

ppl love these

inspiration
*all the photos are from tumblr. hi guys! i just wanted to catch you up a little bit and show you …
The cool kid with the cap + London Video Diary
as i promissed to you- london video diary!! and an outfit post!! 2 exciting things in one. i can&#…
Bright Sequins
*my friend told me to upload this as an animation..  If you saw the sneak peek yesterday, you prob…
Stripes FOR LIFE
This is what turns out from a fun day in Tel-Aviv with my boyfriend♥ A cute photography session! M…