Social Media Icons

slide code

Photo

Mai Stor
Welcome! The name is Mai Stor - a 20 y/o gal who lives in Israel, the holy land, and enjoys nothings more than taking cute pics, traveling the country and the world and eating (a lot). Hope you'll find what you're looking for and stick around for a while!

♥ welcome to my blog! ♥

social media icons 2

Search

category 1

Outfits

category 2

Travels

category 3

Lifestyle

Caesarea Nights

My family and I spent our last Saturday hanging out in Caesarea and everything we saw there was amazing. I always like to go there and take some photos, because of the beautiful views. You can see that yourself- because I bought a new lens! It's the most basic one, but I didn't own it until last week (18-55mm). Also, I'm out of school!! Year 11 was a smack in the face, but I'm glad I'm done, and now I can start work and be social again. This is fun and exciting! whoop!
The romper I was wearing is from H&M, and the sandals are from Asos. I'm in love with them ♥
Hope you liked this post, it was a nicer way to show you what I'm up to during the day!

xoxo, Mai ♥
Facebook | Bloglovin | Instagram | Tumblr | Pinterest | Twitter | snapchat- stormia-mai

Comments

  1. What a beautiful romper!

    http://marylyl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are beautiful!!

    xx LL

    www.lalouuula.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos!
    And you're so pretty in your romper

    HTTP://FRENCHIESUNDERTHESUN.BLOGSPOT.COM

    xoxo

    ps: thanks for your comment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect place, it's seem to be a paradise!

    Kisses, DadieB. ~
    dadiebradshaw.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog and this outfit is amazing!! :)

    http://www.inspirationsofmanuela.blogspot.hu

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Mai Stor, Beautiful captures.. your smile and flowers on rock.
    Anarkali Dress
    www.mirraw.comd/salwar-suits/anarkali-salwar-kameez

    ReplyDelete
  7. i can't wait for Summer! I wanna wear all my jumpsuits!
    u look lovely
    xoxo
    Patinka
    www.patinkasworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look beautiful! Cute romper!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so Pretty! Cute romper!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great blog. I really want to contemplate the quality of this post. I like the way your ideas, views, and content are represented. Continue to share this kind of information post.
    duck life 4
    vex 3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing this beneficial information
    vex 2
    fnaf world








    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm personally a big fan of stormia-fashion blog. Thanks for sharing this post.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice post, i enjoyed it keep posting and sharing.

    Cheers,
    Dave

    niagara falls limo cars Check for more info.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for sharing a wonderful post. Very informative and fun to read. I appreciated what you have done here. Keep sharing.
    Looking for airport taxi in toronto ! Call us today.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

ppl love these

inspiration
*all the photos are from tumblr. hi guys! i just wanted to catch you up a little bit and show you …
The cool kid with the cap + London Video Diary
as i promissed to you- london video diary!! and an outfit post!! 2 exciting things in one. i can&#…
Bright Sequins
*my friend told me to upload this as an animation..  If you saw the sneak peek yesterday, you prob…
Stripes FOR LIFE
This is what turns out from a fun day in Tel-Aviv with my boyfriend♥ A cute photography session! M…