Social Media Icons

slide code

Photo

Mai Stor
Welcome! The name is Mai Stor - a 20 y/o gal who lives in Israel, the holy land, and enjoys nothings more than taking cute pics, traveling the country and the world and eating (a lot). Hope you'll find what you're looking for and stick around for a while!

♥ welcome to my blog! ♥

social media icons 2

Search

category 1

Outfits

category 2

Travels

category 3

Lifestyle

Fireside

Weraing: Shirt; Self mafe/ Jeans; New Look/ Vest; Studio Pasha/ Belt; Mom's closet/ Boots.
There's the other shirt I told you I made- I wear it all the time as well. Because it's cool and awesome I thought I should try and go for this type of a look- hope I managed to pull it off though haha
I always wanted to achieve the denim on denim look, and so I finally did. So much fun.
I actually have a math final in about 3 hours and I'm so scared OMG HELP ME. So obviously I have to go now to get ready and relearn all the basic stuff. I'll see you next week!

xoxo, Mai ♥
Facebook | Bloglovin | Instagram | Tumblr | Pinterest | Twitter | snapchat- stormia-mai

Comments

  1. great look hun!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your look

    xx LL

    www.lalouuula.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your arctic monkeys shirt mai! i'm a fan of them :)) also, you're gorgeous! (:

    xoxo, rae
    http://www.raellarina.net/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cool outfit, lovely belly and that 3rd shot is amazing and wow :) Great shots! xoxo

    All Things Bright and Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! Arctic Monkeys. <3
    I'm following you already, hun, your turn now. :)

    http://couturecase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh great style
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute denim look

    >> http://joandcompanystyle.blogspot.pt/ <<

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope your final went well! Denim on denim is such a fun look, I like how you styled yours here.

    Kathryn • The Fashionography

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

ppl love these

inspiration
*all the photos are from tumblr. hi guys! i just wanted to catch you up a little bit and show you …
The cool kid with the cap + London Video Diary
as i promissed to you- london video diary!! and an outfit post!! 2 exciting things in one. i can&#…
Bright Sequins
*my friend told me to upload this as an animation..  If you saw the sneak peek yesterday, you prob…
Stripes FOR LIFE
This is what turns out from a fun day in Tel-Aviv with my boyfriend♥ A cute photography session! M…