Social Media Icons

slide code

Photo

Mai Stor
Welcome! The name is Mai Stor - a 20 y/o gal who lives in Israel, the holy land, and enjoys nothings more than taking cute pics, traveling the country and the world and eating (a lot). Hope you'll find what you're looking for and stick around for a while!

♥ welcome to my blog! ♥

social media icons 2

Search

category 1

Outfits

category 2

Travels

category 3

Lifestyle

Adidas Superstar

OK. GIVE ME. Stop playing games with me. I need these in my life.
Why aren't they here now. 
Bye, I am going to buy them now.

Jeez, they are perfect. They can make any outfit to a bomb outfit, and they match literally everything. I seriously need to find them somewhere in Israel or else I'm gonna loose it.

xoxo, Mai ♥
Facebook | Bloglovin | Instagram | Tumblr | Pinterest | Twitter | snapchat- stormia-mai

Comments

  1. You're right, they're seriously perfect and would be so versatile for pretty much every and any outfit!

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these so so much! Ahh I need them xx♥

    MOONFADE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these classic sneakers! They really are versatile!

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are must haves! Loving the revival of the adidas superstars!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. These shoes are so cool!

    God bless,

    XO, Claire

    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving those casual shoes so much
    www.kmeetsstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. cOOL Shoes!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. adidas superstar is no doubt perfect. hope you get one soon! ;)
    www.rebelrebel.co x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this adidas model!! Im thinking in buy ones! great post! <3
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC? let me know on my blog dear!
    xx
    http://rockmyboots.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I cannot get enough of the athletic inspired looks recently, so these shoes are serious perfection! They would be such a versatile pair of sneakers to have.

    Kathryn • The Fashionography

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your blog explaining all the main points very awesomely. Thanks for sharing this knowledgeable post Visit: Adidas Superstars

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

ppl love these

inspiration
*all the photos are from tumblr. hi guys! i just wanted to catch you up a little bit and show you …
The cool kid with the cap + London Video Diary
as i promissed to you- london video diary!! and an outfit post!! 2 exciting things in one. i can&#…
Bright Sequins
*my friend told me to upload this as an animation..  If you saw the sneak peek yesterday, you prob…
Stripes FOR LIFE
This is what turns out from a fun day in Tel-Aviv with my boyfriend♥ A cute photography session! M…