Pages

  • Home
  • Outfits
  • About
  • Contact

Sunday, May 1, 2016 Adidas Superstar

OK. GIVE ME. Stop playing games with me. I need these in my life.
Why aren't they here now. 
Bye, I am going to buy them now.

Jeez, they are perfect. They can make any outfit to a bomb outfit, and they match literally everything. I seriously need to find them somewhere in Israel or else I'm gonna loose it.

xoxo, Mai ♥
Facebook | Bloglovin | Instagram | Tumblr | Pinterest | Twitter | snapchat- stormia-mai

17 comments

  1. You're right, they're seriously perfect and would be so versatile for pretty much every and any outfit!

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these so so much! Ahh I need them xx♥

    MOONFADE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these classic sneakers! They really are versatile!

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are must haves! Loving the revival of the adidas superstars!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. These shoes are so cool!

    God bless,

    XO, Claire

    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving those casual shoes so much
    www.kmeetsstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Adidas!

    www.thequinoxfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. cOOL Shoes!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post hun! I like this so much.

    JENNEROUTFITS.COM a blog dedicated to kendall and kylie jenner’s best outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  10. adidas superstar is no doubt perfect. hope you get one soon! ;)
    www.rebelrebel.co x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this adidas model!! Im thinking in buy ones! great post! <3
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC? let me know on my blog dear!
    xx
    http://rockmyboots.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I cannot get enough of the athletic inspired looks recently, so these shoes are serious perfection! They would be such a versatile pair of sneakers to have.

    Kathryn • The Fashionography

    ReplyDelete