Social Media Icons

slide code

Photo

Mai Stor
Welcome! The name is Mai Stor - a 20 y/o gal who lives in Israel, the holy land, and enjoys nothings more than taking cute pics, traveling the country and the world and eating (a lot). Hope you'll find what you're looking for and stick around for a while!

♥ welcome to my blog! ♥

social media icons 2

Search

category 1

Outfits

category 2

Travels

category 3

Lifestyle

Fairy Tale

Wearing: Tank top- Forever 21/ Skirt/ Bag/ Necklace- Accessorize London/ Rings- Primark/ Heels- Mom's closet/.
Hello my lovely readers! Long time no seen... The couple of months have been absolutely crazy! on June I finished 10th grade and I had a lot of finals to study for, and now I'm on a vacation and I'm seeing my friends a lot- maybe even to much, until the sun rises. Basically I turned my nights into mornings, and my mornings into nights. So much fun. Also, I got a job!- now I feel that I have a life, and I'm not just sitting on the couch watching TV... (actually the job doesn't stop me from doing this).
Yesterday I told myself that it is about time that I get back here, and I told my brother to get himself ready cause we are going to take outfit pictures! He didn't really want to, and now he has a new job... damn. Yep, I pay my own brother. Lovely brotherhood.
This outfit is pretty magical to me. I love this tank top because it's simple and it can go with pretty much anything, and I remind myself of a fairy, probably because of the colors. I want to share a tiny problem that my brother and I noticed lately- I take my outfit pictures next to flowers almost all the time! Just wanted to say sorry for that, I do want to try and take pictures in a different area, but it is a bit of a problem considering the place I live... EVERYTHING IS FILLED WITH FLOWERS!!! And the placed that doesn't have flowers don't look good with the outfit. 
I'm planning to post on Tuesday as well, but don't trust me on this lol. I also want to make a lot of videos, and if you can give me ideas I would do them for you! Maybe I'll do morning routines, vlogs, tags, whatever you want.
I'll talk to you later, love you! ok bye <3
ps- This is the 100 post on this blog! + I celebrated 16 years on earth on May 29th:)

xoxo, Mai ♥
Facebook | Bloglovin | Instagram | Tumblr | Pinterest | Twitter |

Comments

  1. love everything but the bag is truly amazing :)

    Isa,
    http://isamirtilo.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, dear, and great photos. Keep in touch, pls. Wish you happy weekend! Big kiss

    http://mylovelyfashionbih.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog! want to follow each other on GFC so we can keep in touch? let me know if you do, ill follow back right away x

    Greeting from Indonesia,
    X,
    LILSHELULLABIES

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

ppl love these

inspiration
*all the photos are from tumblr. hi guys! i just wanted to catch you up a little bit and show you …
The cool kid with the cap + London Video Diary
as i promissed to you- london video diary!! and an outfit post!! 2 exciting things in one. i can&#…
Bright Sequins
*my friend told me to upload this as an animation..  If you saw the sneak peek yesterday, you prob…
Stripes FOR LIFE
This is what turns out from a fun day in Tel-Aviv with my boyfriend♥ A cute photography session! M…