Social Media Icons

slide code

Photo

Mai Stor
Welcome! The name is Mai Stor - a 20 y/o gal who lives in Israel, the holy land, and enjoys nothings more than taking cute pics, traveling the country and the world and eating (a lot). Hope you'll find what you're looking for and stick around for a while!

♥ welcome to my blog! ♥

social media icons 2

Search

category 1

Outfits

category 2

Travels

category 3

Lifestyle

November Ispiration

Sweater weater & hot chocolate 😍
So cute | via Facebook
kstyle | via Tumblr
» Pictures « | ask.fm/TheBestPicturesX
alyona ♥ | via Tumblr
• voss •
Untitled
Untitled
(3) Tumblr
Untitled
Lace&Leather | via Facebook
@akathorne
make up
Untitled
(48) grunge | Tumblr
x
/wonderlandphotography
love this style ❤️
amazing | Tumblr

*all the photos are from we♥it
Hello my loves!! I couldn't stand it anymore and I decided to post an ispiration post. I've been very busy lately, and this week I'm not gonna be at home excpet from one day. Bascially, I have 2 trips - each one is 2 days. I'll have a lot to catch up with in school, but I'm sure it will be worth it.
I wanna tell you something: I've been thinking about the blog lately and how much I fiind it hard to post here every week. I thought about quiting. BUT I read my emails and I recieved a lot of lovely comments about Stormia and also in the blog itself, the comments are so nice, then why shouldn't I stay? I know that I'm not posting much as I used to, but believe me that I'm doing the best I can, and I think I can try even harder for you. I have to get ready for the trip tomorrow so I guess I'll post here on Friday :)
xoxo, Mai ♥
Facebook | Bloglovin | Instagram | Tumblr | Pinterest | Twitter |

Comments

  1. we heart it has the most fab photos ,,,, so inspiring ,

    N@NY

    To All contemporary art fans
    i invite u to my new post for a thriller journey


    http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/

    P.S. Follow me on insta & i will instantly follow back
    @nanyslife

    ReplyDelete
  2. You shared some beautiful photos! x http://justsavxnnah.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the personalised VOSS bottle.. is it photoshopped? So hard to find that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking for so beautiful and nice style http://fashion46.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

ppl love these

inspiration
*all the photos are from tumblr. hi guys! i just wanted to catch you up a little bit and show you …
The cool kid with the cap + London Video Diary
as i promissed to you- london video diary!! and an outfit post!! 2 exciting things in one. i can&#…
Bright Sequins
*my friend told me to upload this as an animation..  If you saw the sneak peek yesterday, you prob…
Buckled up
Wearing: Pants- Zara, Booties- Oasap  c/o, Hat- Topten, Top- Thailand. Hello there, haven't see…