Pages

  • Home
  • Outfits
  • About
  • Contact

Thursday, May 8, 2014 Germany!!

Hello my friends :) Just letting you know that I'm in Germany right now!! I know. Sorry that I didn't let you know sooner... Basically, I took 2 outfit pictures and because of the pressure of packing and school, I didn't have the time to update. So sorry about that, but I kinda made my outfits pretty, so I would take outfit pictures every day!! whoopppp :) Now we are in Berlin, and tommorow we will drive to a far place in Germany... I'm so excited!! Hope it's gonna be fun! I will take some pics (of course!!!) and i'll make in the end a video diary (I hope). I hope to be on Instagram in my vacation, and to ket you know how I'm doin' !
After this vacation I wouldn't be in here either, because that I will have to catch up with everything in scool. But I promise: There will be outfits, there will be pictures and there will be a video diary!! 
Ok need to go now, Byeeee!! I'm so excited <#

7 comments

  1. Cool! have a great time in Germany!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogpspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a wonderful time in Germany :)

    CHECK OUT MY LAST POST http://sapphire-brushstrokes.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/2014-met-ball-charles-james-theme.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi..have a nice trip in germany..

    ^_^

    visit my blog..
    Centrum Style
    or
    mdayomi Bloglovin
    http://lookbook.nu/mdayomi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, have a great time in Germany. Greetings.

    http://elazuldevanessa.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great time^^
    Would you like following each other on GFC and bloglovin?

    xx
    ponymoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow i want go to germany :) Have a good time i a lot of funny. :)

    oliilui.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi!
    Amazing blog!
    Would you like to follow each other? (GFC, Bloglovin, Facebook)
    If so, please let me know, I will follow you back immediately.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete