Social Media Icons

slide code

Photo

Mai Stor
Welcome! The name is Mai Stor - a 20 y/o gal who lives in Israel, the holy land, and enjoys nothings more than taking cute pics, traveling the country and the world and eating (a lot). Hope you'll find what you're looking for and stick around for a while!

♥ welcome to my blog! ♥

social media icons 2

Search

category 1

Outfits

category 2

Travels

category 3

Lifestyle

Bonjour

Wearing: Jeans/ Shirt, H&M/ Vest, Studio Pasha/ Heels/ Rings, H&M/ Bracelet, Topten/.
I just wanted to write something in French in the title... Hi guys, so this week is going to be really loaded so I will make a backup post, so you'll have something to read :)
Basically, this outfit was made from the last pieces in my wardrobe. Well, not exactly, I got more things from H&M and Zara (they are a godsend), which you will see in a week. Now, let me tell you a tiny story: On Monday, my friends and I went to Tel-Aviv, to the Azriely mall. It was so fun, and these friends live on the north, so my bff and I see them once in 1/2 months. So when we finally met them, it was so fun, and we did some shopping (I got a beautiful paid trousers, and 2 crop tops). We had a tiny vacation on Sunday and Monday, so when we had the chance to see them, we just jumped on this opportunity.
Today, I had my first test to this enormous week! I don't want to tell you what I have in every single day, but each day, I have an exam. That's really annoying. I also have a special test, cause I wanna see if i'm gifted. I had a lot to tell you, so I need to go and study for my exams...
btw- Blogger destroys the pics. Ok Bye. ♥

Comments

  1. Lovely denim look!!

    http://celebritiesandfashionnews.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool!!!

    xx

    daniella

    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank god u did nit write advanced French in title as bonjour us the only word I understand.. :)
    I like your denim on denim look..
    All the best for your exam
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing look and very nice photos!
    http://pialunja.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great denim look! :)

    Love from Munich, L
    PS: Following you on Bloglovin! ;)

    THE STYLE CIRCUS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these pictures!

    http://mividabonitaa.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love those jeans!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute casual outfit! Nice cropped top to go with the denim jean jacket and the denim jeans. The shoes are also cute. You're looking great here, Mai!

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this outfit :)

    http://mariahruthel.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

ppl love these

inspiration
*all the photos are from tumblr. hi guys! i just wanted to catch you up a little bit and show you …
The cool kid with the cap + London Video Diary
as i promissed to you- london video diary!! and an outfit post!! 2 exciting things in one. i can&#…
Bright Sequins
*my friend told me to upload this as an animation..  If you saw the sneak peek yesterday, you prob…
Buckled up
Wearing: Pants- Zara, Booties- Oasap  c/o, Hat- Topten, Top- Thailand. Hello there, haven't see…