Pages

  • Home
  • Outfits
  • About
  • Contact

Friday, June 17, 2016 Romwe Wishlist ♥

Hello! Today I thought about making a wishlist from ROMWE! I actually have been following Romwe's store for quite a while now, and I must admit they have evolved so much!! Their clothes are maybe the coolest I've seen in a while now, it just makes me wanna spend all my money in there and I'm not even joking. You can see for yourselves. For example the awesome shirts they own- they have a tumblr-ish vibe in it, which I'm so in to right now:
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

And then We can move on to the more random stuff (the shirts needed a section of they're own lol)
Dress | Shorts | Backpack | Jeans | Baseball cap
Baseball caps are a big thing now, which make me wanna have one for myself. Also the jeans I picked here are super cool, I still can't get over them- with these cool drawings and stuff.
Anyway, don't forget to click on the links to their store- even if you'll just look you'll still enjoy all of Romwe's products! (Even though you should totally buy stuff cause they're not expensive at all).
Hope you'll have a nice and relaxing weekend, mine is about to be filled with History (I have a final on Thursday- wish me luck :/ )

xoxo, Mai ♥
Facebook | Bloglovin | Instagram | Tumblr | Pinterest | Twitter | snapchat- stormia-mai

2 comments